Jun 30, 2008

June Thriftiness

To finish up the month I thought I'd share all the wheels and deals I got this previous month - maybe you'll be inspired!

  • 50% off all merchandise sale at Value Village - I saved $20 off of a $40 purchase

  • Bottle of Fructis Shampoo and bottle of Fructis conditioner (one of the only shampoos I'll spend good money for) - I had a $5 coupon when you buy 3 Fructis products but the cashier let me use it on 2 products - they were on sale as well so I ended up getting them for $1.50 each

  • Iams Cat food - Used a $5 off coupon and got it for $6

  • More Iams Cat food - Used a $5 coupon and got it for $3.98

  • 2L Neilson Milk - got .75 off with coupon

  • Free Liquid Coffee Mate $2.67 value using FPC (free product coupon)

  • Made homemade laundry detergent for .17/jug = approx. $6 savings per jug

  • Ultra Down Fabric Softener - Used a $1 coupon and got it for $3.97

  • Made Homemade Febreze Fabric Freshener for .20/bottle = approx. $6 savings/bottle (20 bottles for $3.97!)

  • Lucky Deal: bought $3 scratch ticket and won $10 ($7 profit)
Total Savings: Approximately $60 (not including all the money I'll be saving in future months using my homemade laundry detergent and homemade Febreze!

Have fun with your thriftiness!

-Love Marylin.

1 comment:

cheap life insurance quotes said...

Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done.