To finish up the month I thought I'd share all the wheels and deals I got this previous month - maybe you'll be inspired!
- 50% off all merchandise sale at Value Village - I saved $20 off of a $40 purchase
- Bottle of Fructis Shampoo and bottle of Fructis conditioner (one of the only shampoos I'll spend good money for) - I had a $5 coupon when you buy 3 Fructis products but the cashier let me use it on 2 products - they were on sale as well so I ended up getting them for $1.50 each
- Iams Cat food - Used a $5 off coupon and got it for $6
- More Iams Cat food - Used a $5 coupon and got it for $3.98
- 2L Neilson Milk - got .75 off with coupon
- Free Liquid Coffee Mate $2.67 value using FPC (free product coupon)
- Made homemade laundry detergent for .17/jug = approx. $6 savings per jug
- Ultra Down Fabric Softener - Used a $1 coupon and got it for $3.97
- Made Homemade Febreze Fabric Freshener for .20/bottle = approx. $6 savings/bottle (20 bottles for $3.97!)
- Lucky Deal: bought $3 scratch ticket and won $10 ($7 profit)
Have fun with your thriftiness!